"When tough decisions need to be made, the best thing to do is the right thing: the worst thing to do is nothing. I will try to do what I believe is the right thing for our community."
- Represent the people of our town with objectivity & integrity that will balance my personal needs with the needs of the entire community.
- Preserve Tillsonburg's core values and strive to continue the standard of excellence that has been set.
- Work toward maintaining a women's shelter for the Town of Tillsonburg.
- Become involved with the strategic plan of continuing to grow as a vibrant, healthy community, including affordable transit and wheel chair transit for Tillsonburg's aging population.
- Involved with Theatre Tillsonburg over 30 years in many capacities.
- Founder and chair of Festival of Music July 1st Celebrations.
- Served on Culture Commission 8 years.
- Served on Tourism Committee 4 years.
- Past chairperson of the Interdenominational Women's coffee break group.
- Assisted as a volunteer with the local input for the establishment of S.C.O.R. (Strategic Management Plan of South Central Ontario Region.)
- Co-ordinator of Oxford Lung Association 4 years
- Chair of Participate Arts Centre for children & youth 2 years.
- Served on Tri County Agricultural Society 2 years.
- With the V.O.N. Adult Day Program 4 years
For more information: 519-842-7473